Monday, April 30, 2007

Well, here I am, madly trying to finish school a week early so I can get more time to play this summer.

School for me ends mid-June, however (the 3rd week), but, if I work hard (and get up early each morning to do school) then I can be done my school a week ahead of schedule at least, which is exciting.

So… I’m a week ahead of my Science. WAY ahead on my Grammar stuff (according to my schedule that I created, I should be done in 2-3 weeks when I have 7 more weeks of school). My Math, which is done with Potter’s School (an online school) will be done by 25th of May, the only thing I need to worry about is my English and History.

English, well, you see I have a ton of books I need to read… which means I’ll probably end up reading and stuff over the summer… something that I don’t look forward to.

But, nothing to do but press on and get my school finished… the sooner I get the work done the sooner I can play video games all day long an focus on my writing a bit more.


Oh, and I'll be starting a new blog for my WFRP group soon... hopefully, I be putting up regular updates.

No comments: