Monday, April 9, 2007

Oblivion

HAPPY EASTER!

What did I do on Easter? Well, mainly, I played oblivion.

What is Oblivion? FOOLS! Don't you know what this game is?! EVIL! BURN THE WITCHES! (okay, back to the cage...)

*Several hours later*

Sorry, seems I didn't take my pills, where were we? Ah yes, Oblivion.

Elder Scrolls IV: oblivion is a single player only Role-playing game. It is, unlike any RPG I've ever played, totally non-linear. You see, in most games, while you can run around and do a few side quests, sooner or later you need to complete the main story. While this is true of Oblivion, since the game supposedly (I've heard this at least) has 200+ hours of side quests, it won't happen any time soon.

So, what do I do in Oblivion? Well right now I'm randomly running around and trying to kill someone to actract the assassins guild called the Dark Brotherhood, and later on, I'm going to meet a person to get to the Thieves' Guild. Then maybe I'll go to the Area and fight a bit for cash, or perhaps join the Mages' Guild? Hmm...

Oh, and I could always help the Emperor's Heir get his Amulet that he needs to stop the demons from destroying the world so he can take the throne... but I don't see this happening any time soon, its actually quite boring.

More on my easter later... right now, I need to play this game of amazingness.

No comments: