Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Going to Thailand

Well, for all of you who didn’t know, I’ll be going to Thailand in a few days, Chaingmai to be exact. That should be fun, I’ll get to see Caleb and Matt who go to boarding school there, and I’ll be able to finish House of Chains, plus some more of the Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series, which are hilarious, everyone should read them.

What else shall I tell you about? Well, not much is going on, I’m still get plenty of A’s and B’s, and should get my Semester Grade for math any day now (I got an A in History and PE, a B in Science, and I think a B in English, but I don’t think my mom bothered to grade that just yet).

Anyways, that about all I can think of, my next entry will be on Leman Russ.

Oh, and I might as well give you the link to the greatest piece of 40k fan-fiction EVER! Rise of the Tau by Revenant (Screen Name), its not done (I think maybe 2/3, but not sure) but its freaking aswome!

The link is http://forum.blacklibrary.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8778&whichpage=1

So long!


OH! And I'll be leaving for Thailand on the 4th of Feb.

No comments: