Well, for the first time in quite a while, I woke up before today. (My mom was nice and let us sleep in until ). So, I suppose I should begin the beginning of school with a list of things I completed this summer:
- Empire of Blood by Richard A. Knaak
- Read parts of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Series by Douglas Adams (reread some books and read others, not sure which).
- Read parts of a Robin Hood Book (still reading it)
- Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J. K. Rowling.
Of all of these books, I think I enjoyed HP 7 the most, and read it in the least amount of time (I finished it in under 24 hours… 10 of which I was sleeping!). I defiantly enjoyed all of them, but HP will defiantly have a special place in my heart.
I did other things this summer to. I watched a bunch of movies (Hot Fuzz, Batman Begins, Luther, and others I can’t remember) watched all of the 1st 2nd and about half of the 3rd Season of Lost. I also had weekly sleepovers with Brian. Another thing I did was learn how fun regular visits to the Gaming Cafes can be. Right now, I’m in the process of trying to form a Counter Strike Clan. It won’t be easy, but I’m going to try.
What else have I accomplished this summer? Well, I played, and won Max Payne 2 on
Anyways… time to get back to the salt mines. I have History awaiting me.