Saturday, August 4, 2007

My summer... what did I do?

Well, for the first time in quite a while, I woke up before 8AM today. (My mom was nice and let us sleep in until 7:40AM). So, I suppose I should begin the beginning of school with a list of things I completed this summer:

Book Read:

  1. Empire of Blood by Richard A. Knaak
  2. Read parts of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Series by Douglas Adams (reread some books and read others, not sure which).
  3. Read parts of a Robin Hood Book (still reading it)
  4. Dragons of Spring Dawning by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
  5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J. K. Rowling.

Of all of these books, I think I enjoyed HP 7 the most, and read it in the least amount of time (I finished it in under 24 hours… 10 of which I was sleeping!). I defiantly enjoyed all of them, but HP will defiantly have a special place in my heart.

I did other things this summer to. I watched a bunch of movies (Hot Fuzz, Batman Begins, Luther, and others I can’t remember) watched all of the 1st 2nd and about half of the 3rd Season of Lost. I also had weekly sleepovers with Brian. Another thing I did was learn how fun regular visits to the Gaming Cafes can be. Right now, I’m in the process of trying to form a Counter Strike Clan. It won’t be easy, but I’m going to try.

What else have I accomplished this summer? Well, I played, and won Max Payne 2 on Normal and Hard. Started, but didn’t finish, Overlord (will do so), got a bunch of music (Linkin Park, Thousand Foot Krutch, Disturbed) from my friends (Jacob and Brian) and finally decided on what I hope will be my 1500pt Space Marine Army.

Anyways… time to get back to the salt mines. I have History awaiting me.

No comments: