Monday, March 5, 2007

Life Update

Ah, yes, Bangladesh is wonderful, we now have a daily 1 hour power outage, sometimes more.

But, at least the government is now trying to fix this… as late as it may be, maybe in 5 years we won’t have this problem… if we do, the country will be seriously screwed… seriously.

But, we have good news, 4him (my youth) is great, we’re having a sleepover this Thursday (guys and girls… at separate houses), and on the 15-17th we have the 10th Annual Kid’s Camp from our lovely AG Church (go AG!). It’ll be fun, I’ve always loved Kid’s Camp, and this’ll be my first one as a Junior Councilor, maybe, for once, my team won’t be in last place.

And what else? I’ll be get Warhammer Fantasy Role-play this April, and starting and starting a Role-Play group with my friends, with me as Game-Master (guy who makes monsters, non-player charcters, and the story) of course.

Oh, I got a new Graphics Card and am play Neverwinter Nights 2. Awesome game… once I win it I’ll review it, but that could be sometime much later, I devoted almost my entire week-end to playing it, only to barely get into Neverwinter city!

Okay, what is Neverwinter Nights? Its an RPG game set in the Forgotten Realms, a cool place with lots of magic, and weird creatures (elves, dwarves, gnomes, orcs, bugbears, etc.). You create a characters (from over a dozen races, and at least a dozen different character types including: Wizards, Fighters, Rogues, Paladins, and Clerics). Also, over the course of the journey, you get companions with different personalties, abilities, and stories.

That alone is an awesome game, but, including the cool story (its really mysterious, something dealing with someone again trying to destroy Nevewinter City), this game is neat.

I’ll leave the rest of the game to my review… it’ll be long, as I’ll go over all the classes, all the races, and a brief summary of the story, along with normal review stuff

No comments: