Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Okay, a life update.

Life is good. I now own Dead Space and Fallout 3. I haven’t played Fallout 3 yet, but Dead Space is… creepy. It’s a horror-shooter game, so its supposed to be… but I don’t do good with scary… somehow though, I’ll press through.

While creepy, Dead Space is also amazing! I’ve played only a little, but I like it a lot. Kicking the bad guys to small pieces is fun. :D

I’ve had a lighter week of school… not sure why… oh well. Also, I’m starting to ENJOY my programming course… its FUN now. Yah! We get to code stuff.

It’s also cool looking at the game… the layout is very different from most games I’ve played.

Hmm… and also… nothing new… life is normal.

Oh, I’ve decided to get my act together and start roleplaying with my friends face to face again. Julius is now coming to 4him normally and Max and Jacob want to start, so we are going to! We’ll do it before youth group, just for a little bit of time, and probably only once or twice a week, but we will do it! We just need to decide, DnD or Fireborn?

That’s all for now! I’ll write more later!

No comments: