Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today in 4him (youth) we said goodbye to Mark. Mark will be leaving for the UK on Monday for a 9-month college course and, hopefully, work experience. While I’m sad to see Mark go, I’m also glad that he is finally getting to go to Europe to do school. He’s been trying to do so for a long time, so it’s a good thing that he’s managed to get all the papers in order for this trip.

Also, I spent the weekend with Julius and Jacob, it was great, we worked on our Fireborn characters… Jacob is Lord Jacob Kenshin, a minor noble and super rich dude. While in London, he lives in a Penthouse in a fancy apartment complex, while in the country, he stays in a big castle that his family owns. He drives around an expensive Ferrari sports car, and well… he’s super rich. Julius is Damien “Rage” Nova, a biker (with an attitude!) he lives with his father and works as an bartender… both of them are really cool.

Oh, I also now have DragonForce, Nightwish and Killswitch Engage on my Windows Media Player. I’m very happy. DragonForce is amazing… fast, happy (happy metal!) and well… amazing… the vocals aren’t amazing… but that’s the only “bad” thing about the bad.

This was written on June 21

2 comments:

Manwathiel said...

Sounds like your summer is going well!

Isaac, the masterofweirdness said...

its going very well! I'm enjoying it very much... read my next post... it has more summer fun.