Saturday, April 5, 2008

School... it sucks

Its finally sinking in… I have a LOT of school that I’ll be doing next year.

What is a lot of school? Well let’s see if I can get all the classes:

Latin II – This will be hard because I probably won’t be completely ready for it by the time the class begins.

Advanced Comp – An English Course that involves writing a essay EVERY WEEK… they essays will be 500-1000 words long… that’s a lot of work!

Programming I – this will be interesting, not necessarily hard, but it will be a lot of work.

Algebra II – This will be hard to. Lots of work, lots of theorems and formulas to remember and apply, hopefully though, I’ll be getting the same grade as my Geometry, or at least an increase to a Sold B+ (IE a score of 88-90 on most of my tests).

That is all my Potter School Classes… it’ll be interesting to see what happens with all of them… is a sorta bad way, lol. As for the rest…

Psychics – At least, I think Psychics, that or chemistry… both I which I don’t want to take… not that I don’t think they will be useful, but I just don’t want to take them…

And umm… that’s all I can think of for the moment… I’ve probably missed a class… because I remember taking more than 5 credits this year… I think I’m taking something like Economics and Music appreciation as well… which will give me 1 more credit. Now, while that might sound like a very small amount of classes, the work in these classes will be HARD. Advanced Comp is supposed to be one of the best High School Writing Classes ever… so… pray for me… or more likely, my social life… it’ll suffer a bit.

Until next time,

Isaac, self proclaimed Masterofweirdness

No comments: