Friday, January 18, 2008

Civ 4

“Life… don’t get me started on life…” Marvin, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Gotta love that book… well… that series really… but I have ‘em all in one, so I guess I’m allowed to call it one book… right?

Well… that was random… but then again, I’m random, right?

Well… I’ve been play Civ 4… and so far, its rocked… a lot. I love Civ 4 and I will say, without a doubt, that it is the best of the three Civ games I’ve played… Civ 2 was… blah… it just wasn’t any good… Civ 3 was okay… but it got boring… Civ 4… its awesome, its challenging, and at the same time easy… I should probably raise the difficulty level next time I play…

Anyways… I’m playing a map that is basically earth… only with the time clock all messed up (I have gunpowder in 22000BC… go figure)… I’m Saladin, in Northern Africa… above me is Mansa Munsa and below me is Isabella… to the East is China, Mongolia, Greece (in Japan… lol)… oh, and below Isabella is Japan. North America has Peter the Great of Russia…

I’m winning… I have a pretty good military and an amazing culture… several wonders, most of the religions. My only mistake so far is being friends with Mansa Munsa… who’s a jerk… but anyways… I’m doing good… I guess.

The worst thing that’s happened is when Motazuma (he’s also east of me… I forgot to mention) declared war on me… about two dozen turns later he sends 22 elephants at me… I fought back pretty hard, but in the end I had to settle for a peace treaty in his favor. I just didn’t want to take the chance that his army would burn down all my amazing cities… I liked them… a lot. Of course, if he had a smaller army (11 elephants?) I think I could of taken him… but I doubt it.

Right now I’ve decided to wipe Spain off the face of the Earth!

So… to World Domination!

No comments: