Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update...

You know what’s kinda sad? Read the following:

Amaranth
Bye Bye Beautiful
The Islander
Cadence of Her Last Breath
Eva

You know what that is? That’s my top 5 songs (all preformed by Finnish Symphonic metal band Nightwish). :P Which is really weird, because, if you talked to me about music you’d expect me to be a complete Nightwish Freak who only listens to Nightwish, especially their newest album.

What funny though is that I’m actually not. I actually prefer music like Killswitch Engage, Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying, Iron Maiden, Dio, and various Powermetal type bands. I LOVE Nightwish, don’t get me wrong, and they ARE a good band, but I don’t obsess about them to an unnatural level (like some people I know…)

Still, I do have to admit, at least three of those songs (the top 3) really do deserve those places. If I had to pick another two though I’d replace Eva (which I really don’t actually like… lol) with probably Alexander the Great by Iron Maiden (EPIC GUITAR SOLO!!!!!!) and Cadence of Her Last Breath with End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage (AMAZING MELODIES!!!!!).

So… in case you’re not on Facebook (which I think most people reading this blog are…) I thought I should tell you: I have purple hair.

Actually, it’s more pinkish, but it was purple hair dye. It looks cool. I did it for the upcoming AG Kid’s Camp where a bunch of us (read: my family, Julius, Max, Sarah, Derek and maybe Jo) are all dying are hair purple… THE PURPLE PEOPLE ARE HERE! :D

Also… we played DotA on Friday, my team won 3 out of 4 games. This is really cool because I’m used to being the loser. I mean… my team has won MOST games. Then again… I think this might have something to do with me always being with Derek. That or I’ve just gotten really good… and I don’t think this is the case.

And I can’t think of anything else to post… and I need to do something else, so I’ll stop writing.

No comments: