Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend and Winter Break

Weekends are really fun… this weekend was no exception.

I didn’t have to do anything at DIA (the service I’ve normally been going to) so I slept in a few minutes and went with my family to AG Maghbazar.

Good service, mostly. Pastor Freek (pronounced frek, NOT Freek like I thought when I was a little kid. I laughed so hard when I first read his name…) spoke and it was a good sermon. His sermons used to be really bad, but he’s gotten much better and presenting himself. The message was really good too.

Afterwards we went to the Club and had lunch. We had pizza. Then, as we did last week we went to the game café to play some DotA!

Friday night, I got my SAT scores back… *sigh* the entire “getting into college” thing really stresses me out. My scores were good, I mean, obviously they could have been better but I’m not an idiot and I didn’t bomb or anything. I’ll take the SAT again in May and the ACT I’ll take in April. Hopefully between the three exams I’ll get a good score that’ll get me into Baylor. If not, if not I’m applying elsewhere.

And no, Brian, there is no chance I’ll be going to Chicago. Sorry. The scores weren’t near high enough.

So, we managed to play 2 full games and two half-games… the two half games were interrupted because of power issues. Stupid country and no generators. Anyways, it was amazing. I played as Dwarven Sniper the last game and… I OWNED! By the end of the game, I was beyond godlike IIRC. I think I made a triple kill too.

On Saturday instead of 4him we played Volleyball and Soccer (football). Volleyball was good, soccer less so but I did enjoy it. I enjoyed myself all around.

And I have winter break this week so I’ll be very lazy and do as little productive work as possible. :P

No comments: