Monday, March 3, 2008

Well, after a long wait, I’ve finally managed to start my first PBP game as a GM… it’s all great fun! I’m liking all my characters… its really amazing how a person with little, if any, writing skills can so easily make up well designed characters and the like…

Anyways… the things on 40kterra (www.40kterra.com/forums) in the RP section...

As another note, I visited Uni of Texas this weekend… I won’t be going… to big, and, to be honest, I didn’t really see them selling their school to me. After visiting Baylor and having their school REALLY be sold to me… I’ve decided that if a school really wants me, they’ll sell themselves to me… I’ll be visiting two other schools, Mary-Hardin Baylor and St. Edmunds this week… both of which I think will good.

My 40k army is going nicely… I assembled my sorcerer and will be working on him as time goes along… assembling my rhino and predator is an absolute PAIN… I’m so glad I won’t be buying many more of tanks… they are a pain to assemble…

Anyways… on with life…

No comments: