Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update... finally... sorry for the delay...

Wow… I haven’t blogged in a while… well… anyways… here I am… time to get typing…

So… what’s happened since then… I got a ton of 40k stuff… I finished Neverwhere (very good book… I recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy and/or has lived in London) I went to Baylor University… and umm… ya… lots of stuff.

Anyways… Baylor… it was good… nice campus… seemed like a good school… I guess I’ll be applying to it, assuming I have a chance of actually getting in. The good thing is that all they care about is my SAT/ACT score (which ever I choose to submit) so that’s great. Anyways… next Saturday I’m going to see the Uni of Texas (UT), and I believe the week after this I will visit Mary-Hardin Baylor… so I have a lot of places to visit.

40k… *sigh* I have WAY too many models… and I need to order Jacob’s stuff… that will get complicated… anyways… I need to talk to my mom about that… plus I need to message Ikarus…

Anyways… hmm… what else is new… nothing really… darn… no wonder I haven’t blogged… my life is boring. Lol.

Oh! Before I forget! Fantasy Flight Games, a Board Game and RPG company bought the rights to WFRP and Dark Heresy! Dark Heresy is ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YOU! (not that it had actually died… but you know what I mean… I think…)

Anyways… so I guess that’s all I have to say about my life…

No comments: