Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Counterstrike

I am getting better at Counterstrike.

At least, I think I am. Well… maybe I just had a team that actually knew what they were doing… that probably helped. Anyways… by the end of the game, I, the harvest/masterofweirdness had 11 kills… Jacob, AKA Deathwalker, only had 2. It should be the other way around.

But, I think that, generally speaking, we played better. We knew how to trap the Terrorists, we played defensively on a map where that works really well, and, we had a good team. The terrorists were good, but, they just didn’t have the skill or perhaps luck.

Anyways… I have now mastered the art of walking sideways and shooting accurately with an SMG… next goal is to master the same with the M16 and AK… as well as master using a Bullpup and Krieg Commando. Then, get those headshots down.

Gotta go, ttyl

No comments: