Friday, May 25, 2007

Update on my life

Today is a day of happiness.

Well, actually, its more of this week. You see, this week, Starcraft 2 was announced by blizzard!

So, ya, check it out, at, www.Starcarft2.com.

Also, I am almost done school, just 2 more science test, 1 history report, one book report, and one math test, YAA!!! PARTY!

Umm… what else to say? Not much… maybe this is why I haven’t updated this blog in a while. I haven’t had anything to say. Life’s been going on as normal, I’ve been doing school, writing, reading, eating, talking to people, etc.

Oh, well, I suppose I could tell you a bit about my history report. It’s a World War I report, with a serious (as in, the point of the report) focus on three weapons used during that war. Those weapons are: The tank, the machine gun, and the various artillery used during the war.

Anyways… so, with the advent of summer, I’m wondering what I’m going to do… hopefully, I’ll get Malazan Book of the Fallen Volume 5 (Midnight Tides) soon, that and Harry Potter 7 should be fun to read… I should also try and read the Simillerion, or however you spell it.

And now, I’m going to go do something else… maybe play gamecube for a bit.

No comments: