Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Blues

Well… I leave soon. I’m excited. I’m depressed. I’m… scared (?) I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave, Brian, Caleb, Matt, Julius, Jacob, Max, Deborah, Jo, Jay, Jackie, Evans, Austin, Sayed, Mo, and the rest of 4him and my friends. I want to go. I want to see Muti and Pawpaw, Aunt Diane, all my cousins, all my family. I want to go. But I don’t, but I do. Get the point?

I played most of Half-life 2: Episode Two, didn’t finish it, but got really close… so I figured I won’t need to buy it in the states. I got Jimmy Eat World’s first album. I love it.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. May your life be as blessed as mine! I wish you all my greatest of blessings. May Jesus Christ bless you and fill you. This year, I pray you may all get to know him in a deeper a more intimate way that the one before. May my Lord, and hopefully yours, keep you safe.

No comments: