Sunday, December 31, 2006

My computer - broken.

The life of Isaac, self-proclaimed masterofweirdness

Ah, the joys of computers. A few days ago, I turned my computer on to enjoy some carnage in Half-life 2 and, well, it didn't boot.

My mom woke up, and she looked at it, then she reinstalled windows. This was good, it meant I had my computer back, but it also meant all my files (my stories!) and all my games were lost! Luckily, I had most of it, just about 1000 words on a story I had started over the holiday, and I think I can get that back. However, my games... my save files... and steam, all lost!

Yes, this means I will have to spend another night watch my slow internet speed download 20-30 MB files... oh the joys of computers.

And so I'm off to rebuild my Sims 2 families, so sad, I was almost an adult, now, I need to have my dad meet my mom and then get married to her so they can have me... such a long process.

Maybe next time I'll talk about something like... Warhammer 40k.

No comments: