Wednesday, January 9, 2008

LIfe in the states... school

Well… how is my first week of school going?

Its going pretty well… I’m getting back into my work… preparing for semester exams, getting my science done, getting right back into bible and history… my favorite subjects this year (English is my second favorite…).

Also, I finished my first model in my new 40k army… for which I’m very happy… I think the paint scheme is very good… I have it on the web somewhere… not sure where… I’ll find the link and post it up later.

Anyways… so I’ve had both my English and my Geometry classes… neither have changed much… English is Grammar and writing… while Geometry is all about theorems and proofs… I am enjoying both… as Geo is less about writing and more about logical thought progression, something that I do like.

In other news… Ikarus finally located the package that he shipped to me and Michael LAST MONTH (early last month… lol) it should be getting to me sometime within the next six days… which is awesome. That thing contains like $380 dollars of 40k minis and rulebooks (44 for the codices… 180 for the battleforces… 40 for my predator… I dunno… 30 for the farseer and stuff… 15 for the commander on jumppack)… here is the great part though… I only paid 240 for it! That’s including shipping! That is like getting the codices and a batteforce FOR FREE!!!!! This is why I will order as much as possible from Ikarus… even if he is now requesting extra money for it all (a 35 dollar fee for a yearly membership to the 40kterra lodge… this will give me the discount)… it’s still worth it… as I have to buy stuff for Jacob as well as some gifts… and probably some more 40k stuff…

So… the rest of life is good… I like my laptop… and on PBP house, I am learning how to RP… it’s not easy, and it is really all about getting into your character and trying to understand what would happen… it’s really fun and well challenging…

Anyways… I should be showing you guys a 40k CSM and Eldar 1.5k army list… at least, hopefully a 1.5k list for Eldar… mike might not have enough $$... oh…. I should probably get an email off to Brian.

No comments: